• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to connect to server error

New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, as multi platform user, i'm trying to get Lightroom CC to work on my imac but i get the above error, i press ok and nothing happens, the programm is useless. All of the other adobe products are working fine and have no connectivity issues. 

I' ve tried many suggestions given to this community but my problem persists. I use the latest version (6.1) in OSX 12.6.2

My copy on my windows machine works fine, under the same network. 

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the Lightroom Community. I have reviewed your account & you have an active subscription.

Can you open Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) & upload images through a browser?

Try this series of steps:

• In the Creative Cloud app, press CMD + OPT + T (macOS) to launch Creative Cloud Troubleshooter & select 'Close Creative Cloud and related processes' > click on Go.
  • macOS - In Finder > press & hold OPT key > go to the top menu GO > Select Library > go to Logs > Delete any files or folders with 'NGL' in their names.
  • Search Keychain in the macOS & clear any certificates, signatures & secure notes related to Adobe.
  • Restart the computer
  • Sign in to Creative Cloud again and let me know if the error persists.

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick reply, unfortunately, resetting the Credentials, didn’t solve the issue.

Although, uploading a photo through web worked just fine. But as you understand its very frustrating not to be able to use the Lightroom app... any other suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 28, 2022 Dec 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I still have the problem, any help would be helpful 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines