Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Camera Support Needed - Fujifilm X-E4

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is support for the new Fujifilm X-E4 in the pipeline yet?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Almost certainly support for that camera will be in the pipeline, but when that will be available is a different matter. The earliest you could see support would be when the next general update is released, but there's no guarantee that the specific camera support will have made it into the testing cycle for the next update. If you look back at the frequency of Lightroom updates over the last few years you would see that typically a new version is released every 2 or 3 months, and if that cycle is followed the next update could be sometime this month.

I've just noticed that my CC App is showing updates are available for Photoshop and Camera Raw (version 13.2), and that update does include support for the X-E4. It's a bit of a surprise to see the update for those two apps only, as typically Camera Raw updates and Lightroom updates are released at the same time. However, the official Adobe list of supported cameras is now stating that the Lightroom support for that camera will be in Classic 10/2/Lightroom 4.2, i.e. the next update which I guess must be imminent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines