• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Phone, no presets

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I got a new phone and redownloaded my Lightroom app. I don't have the subscription but none of presets that I've purchased or any of my photos are in my new download. I still have my old phone and it works on wifi... However, I don't want to have to go on my old phone to edit pictures, how can I get my presets and pictures to my new phone?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The free version of Lightroom mobile does not support syncing images & presets across devices. You can move the images & presets to the new phone manually & import them to Lightroom mobile.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I move them manually?

If I go on my old phone and purchase the subscription, and redownload on new phone would that work also?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free version of Lightroom does not sync photos or presets to cloud storage, so additional devices on your same free account can't sync those things down from the server.

Can you make a full backup of your older phone, and restore that onto your newer phone?  If not, the only suggestion is to subscribe.  If a 7-day free trial is offered to you, that should be long enough to sync files to your new phone and then cancel before the 7 day trial ends and you are billed.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what you mean by make a full back up, but the 7 day subscription would be ideal too! So how would I do that? Just go on my old phone, get the subscription and it would automatically sync? Or how does the sync process work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cassandra22625361idcn 

For info on how to back up, see: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203977 

For info on how to take a backup of your old iPhone and restore it onto a new iPhone, see: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204184 

To go to the subscription purchase options screen, tap any feature inside the Lightroom app that as a blue dot on it.  If you are eligible for a free trial, it will say "7 day free trial" 

If you do this but decide not to keep the subscription, I recommend you cancel by the 6th day just to ensure you cancel early enough to avoid billing.  For info on how to cancel an iOS subscription, please see: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ciao! Ho cambiato telefono e ho dovuto riscaricare l'app. Accedendo con lo stesso profilo ho comunque perso i miei filtro prefediniti. Come faccio a recuperarli? sono importantissimi, aiutatemi vi prego 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Stella22656304wmea 

I moved your question to this thread, which has the same question and solution for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines