• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nikon D6- not recognized by LR

Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought my Nikon D6. I did some test shots so I connected my Sony XQD card reader to the computer. Under import, the D6 is not listed as a source. I assume I have the most current LR since I am paying for the subscription for both LR and PS.

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, "most current Lr" means nothing. (and Which Version- Lr or LrC ??)

Open your "LR" and look at the report from the top MENU: Help > System Info. Then use the [Insert Photo] icon above your reply to add a Screen-clip of the Info report you see.

For Lightroom-Classic: Some have found that instead of clicking (selecting) the Camera Name in the Source, instead expand the sub-folders and select the Folder (DCIM..?) that contains the NEF files.

AND you need a valid 'Destination' folder for the imported files that has full Read/Write Permissions.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For $9.99 per month, I have LR classic 10.1

My friend resolved the problem before you were able to respond.

Happy New Year!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines