Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Edits on Export

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC fails to export my edits.

I work on a raw image/tif/jpeg in Lightroom, make changes, go to export & the edits are lost - they are not in the export window, and not there on the exported file.

I have exactly the same issue in Lightroom mobile on my phone.

I have tried to follow all the guidelines online with this issue.

(Recalibration/checked different images/copy image&copy edits/checked on different editing software/don't export to specific folders).

Spent an entire day with a lightroom techinciain who took over my computer remotely and they still couldnt fix it. They said they'd be in touch and havent been two days later. 

I can screenshot my edit, and the screen shot is perfect, but Lightroom cannot simply export an image with the correct edits!

Its an absolute joke, I've got work to do.

I can see other people have this issue in the forums with different versions of lightroom - not just the most recent update.

What is going on Adobe, I'm so close to cancelling my subscription, fed up paying for a complete buggy headache!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you maybe post a video of the issue in your workflow, maybe one with really harsh edits that are not exporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines