• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No premium access features on iPad Lightroom and paid full subscription.

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed from the App store the LR app for Ipad. I have a CCloud photography plan paid for the mobile app, LR classic and PS. The mobile app on my Android is OK with the full features but I cannot obtain the same with the iPad, iOS 14. I have desinstalled the app, deconnected my Apple store account, bought again the App from the Appstore, installed the app, connect to my Adobe account with no success. I have read all the forums for an answer, but no success. Please help. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Hi @Louis54 
For this second problem you mentioned: "I don't have access to DNG format and HDR mode in LR camera mode"

Lightroom for mobile (iOS) supports DNG and HDR raw image capture on any iPhone or iPad device that has at least a 12-megapixel camera, running at iOS 10.0 or newer.  You iPad has an 8MP camera is cannot create raw image data to produce DNG and HDR images in Lightroom.  For more info, please see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/capture-photos-mobile-ios.html#lrmobile-ios-capture-hdr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2021 Feb 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

You do have an active Photography plan subscription based on the same email ID that you used to post on the forums here.  If you used a social sign in like Google or Facebook, please be sure to use the correct account that matches your email ID here.

Since you bought your subscription directly from Adobe, you do not need to subscribe again on your iPad.  In fact, if you were allowed to subscribe on your iPad, this further indication you were not signed into the correct Adobe account.  Please be sure to cancel that Lightroom Mobile iOS subscription before the free trial ends so that you do not pay for it.  Contact Apple Support if you need help cancelling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I am correctly signed in with my adobe account and I have a full paid subscription to LR.

I don't have access to DNG format and HDR mode in LR camera mode. I have installed the app on my Android Phone and the app performs 100% with the camera mode features DNG and HDR.

I have desinstalled the app on my iPAd and reinstalled maybe 20 times, each time login out of my Adobe account, shut down my iPad, and reinstalled the app with no success. Finaly, I deseperadly completly restored my iPad... and guess what... the app is still buged with the same problem.

Here is a capture screen of my iPad specs running iOS 14,4. No error messages or prompts to change any settings from LR when I am in the app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Louis54 

I see a valid subscription for the email ID you used to sign into the forums here.  Please sign into Lightroom with this same Adobe ID/email ID. 

If you still need help, please contact Adobe Support directly.

Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The chat support is of no help. I spent almost 2h with an agent who was not able to solve the issue. He was supposed to adress the matter at an another level but the answer never came back. Why can't you help me ? I am paying for a defective product !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am signed in with the correct Adobe account for both LR and the forum. See screen captions below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2021 Mar 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Louis54 
For this second problem you mentioned: "I don't have access to DNG format and HDR mode in LR camera mode"

Lightroom for mobile (iOS) supports DNG and HDR raw image capture on any iPhone or iPad device that has at least a 12-megapixel camera, running at iOS 10.0 or newer.  You iPad has an 8MP camera is cannot create raw image data to produce DNG and HDR images in Lightroom.  For more info, please see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/capture-photos-mobile-ios.html#lrmobile-ios-capture-hdr

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines