Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Presets and Profiles Found

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Working on the latest macOS Big Sur (11.4 at this time) and the latest version of Lightroom for Desktop (4.3 at this time). I have a ton of XMP (not the old .lrtemplate files) presets that worked flawlessly in Lightroom, but then I had to wipe my catalog and start new. Now, trying to import my working presets gives me the No Presets and Profiles Found message. Is there anything I can do? It is not like Lightroom Classic where you can dump everything into a folder manually.

I have searched for this issue relentlessly, and the results only seem to cater to Lightroom Classic. So I'm hoping there is a fix for Lightroom CC/Lightroom for Desktop/Lightroom/whatever you call it. 

Thank you in advance!

John

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I feel silly for posting this issue because I just found a solution immediately after. The files were in my iCloud Drive and weren't "technically" downloaded to my computer. So I made copies to my desktop, extracted the ZIP files, and everything started working. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines