• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No puedo actualizar mi plan fotográfico de 20 GB a 1 TB. Solamente me deja cancelar mi plan actual.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe no me da la opción de actualizar mi plan para tener más almacenaje. Qué puedo hacer?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

@JaniraMuñoz 

Please contact Adobe Support to see if they can help you upgrade your plan.   Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de pantalla 2023-04-17 a les 13.53.14.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe no me da la opción de cambiar de plan para poder ampliar. Qué puedo hacer? No hay manera de conseguir hablar con nadie de asistencia.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@JaniraMuñoz 

Please contact Adobe Support to see if they can help you upgrade your plan.   Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solucionado gracias a Shiva, que me ha atendido muy bien desde el servicio chat de Adobe! Ya tengo el plan actualizado 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines