• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No puedo pasar fotos a un Libro - Album: mensaje de error - "attempt to compare two nil values"

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de pantalla 2020-11-22 a las 23.33.45.png-1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that you're getting an error message "error: ?:0: attempt to compare two nil values" while trying to add collections.

Which version of Lightroom Classic are you using and what is your operating system?

A workaround that's helped several so far: Select the problem collection and do View > Sort to change its sort order to something other than Custom Order.

For more details and sharing further feedback regarding this issue, please checkout this discussion: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/lightroom-classic/lightroom-classic-when-trying-to-add-...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your answer Mr Akash
It´s the first time I have this problem. Frequently I made photobooks with the same computer, the same MOS and the same Lightroom.
Mac Os Version 10.15.6.
Lightroom version 2006-2020: 10.0 (202010011851-ef6045e0); Camera Raw 13.0
As you can see in the image, if I made a new album I don´t have problem to transfer the photo, but in the original book with 256 photos its impossible.
Thanks for your helpError LR.jpg 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2020 Nov 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you all. Problem solved by following your advice. I have changed the sort order in the Book I am doing and I can now transfer new photos. You have to change from a custom order to another type of order.

Best regards
Manuel Gonzalez Devesa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the update. Glad to know that helped. 

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines