Exit

no puedo ver las fotos sincronizadas en mi versión LightRoom Mobile android

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Si bien parce que ha sincronizado las fotos

santiack66_1-1592171699011.png

no se ven las imagenees y cuando quiero cargar una foto me aparece este mensaje: "error al cargar la version de desarrollo"

Adicianlamente las fotos que saque desde el móvil nunca se llegan a sincronizar en la nube aparecen como error: 

santiack66_0-1592171525808.png

me podran dar una mano coneste problema? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

do you still have this issue? The images that you had a problem with, did they come from a specific camera/brand?

Thanks,
Ignacio

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ignacio, good morning.

I still have the problem, it doesn't work with any camera. As example these are some of the ones that I use: Canon 77d, Canon Eos T1i, Nikon 1 J4.

Also I have taken photos from the phone with LightRoom Mobile App and these are not synchronized.

Here is the error that appears in LightRoom Classic:

santiack66_0-1592226631953.png

Greetings,
Santiago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ignacio, good morning.

I still have the problem, it doesn't work with any camera. As example these are some of the ones that I use: Canon 77d, Canon Eos T1i, Nikon 1 J4.

Also I have taken photos from the phone with LightRoom Mobile App and these are not synchronized.

Here is the error that appears in LightRoom Classic:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2021 Aug 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola! Tengo el mismo problema y me sale el mismo mensaje que a ti. ¿Pudiste arreglarlo para poder ver tus fotos?

Saludos. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines