• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No "View Options" like LrC

Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been working with shared albums for Lightroom Web, and I am trying to figure out how I can get View Options for the Grid View within Lr like there are many options in LrC

When viewing the photos in a Lightroom Web shared album, it gives you the consecutive number of the photo out of how many photos are in the album. However, if I try and view the same thing within Lr, it gives me how many photos are selected out of the total for the album.

That is frustrating because when someone wants to tell me what photo number they are looking at on the web, it will not be the same as when I view it in Lr. Yes, they can look at the information using the info panel. Unfortunately, that is for one individual photo at a time. Can we get more options to show the filename and photo number of the photo, etc., at a glance like we can using View Options within LrC?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Yes, that's a good request which I'm sure has already been made at the Adobe feedback site, so it would be useful to head over there and add your vote.

In the mean time did you know that when you and your clients are viewing the shared album in the grid mode in the LrWeb app, pressing the "O" key (without the quotes) will toggle between a couple of overlay options? One press will show the filename of each image, a second press witll show slightly more info (capture date and pixel dimensions, b

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is primarily a user supported forum. But here is a link to another forum where the developers monitor much more closely. It would be well for you to post your suggestion on that forum.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/topics/lightroom-web/5f5f2094785c1f1e6cc4087a 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, that's a good request which I'm sure has already been made at the Adobe feedback site, so it would be useful to head over there and add your vote.

In the mean time did you know that when you and your clients are viewing the shared album in the grid mode in the LrWeb app, pressing the "O" key (without the quotes) will toggle between a couple of overlay options? One press will show the filename of each image, a second press witll show slightly more info (capture date and pixel dimensions, but only if "Show Metadata" has been enabled in the album's share settings dialog). The next press toggles the display off.

Not what you are looking for, but might save your clients some time when making their selections.

And have you also explored the client proofing option in LrWeb? That has some possibilities in this area, i.e. the client can make selections which you can then filter in LrWeb and automatically have them added to a new album, which syncs of course to both Lr and LrC (making subsequent processing of just the selects much easier). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines