• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no subscription

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was subscribed to adobe lightroom Mobile, and then I changed my credit card and the payment was cancelled. Now I dont have a cloud space and nohow can renew the payment. The menu says I'm subscribed but it uses the plan I got for the PC version.

How can I pay again and get all the space back. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tenho uma subscrição com pagamento mensal des o início de 2020. Em Abril de 2021 cancelaram-me o acesso e continuam a debitar-me a conta.

Dizem que o período experimental acabou. Como posso resolver????

José Reis

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Carmo Reis ,

My advice for you is the same as shared in the previous message... This is a peer support forum specifically for Lightroom Mobile.  

Please contact Adobe Support for help withadobe.com purchase/billing issues...Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.  They can help you sort out which plan to keep, fix payment issues, etc.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Irina5C6B 

This is a peer support forum, and we're not really equipped to help adobe.com purchase/billing issues.  Pleas contact Adobe Support directly...Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.  They can help you sort out which plan to keep, fix payment issues, etc.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines