Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Non-functional Adobe Lightroom Premium features purchased over Galaxy Store

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, 

I have installed the app Lightroom for Samsung and wanted to purchase premium features for a month for a couple of photos adjustments. I've made the purchase, paid the money and expected that everything will be working fine.

However, the money have been taken out of my bank account already but the premium features still don't work. I've tried and contacted Samsung and Adobe support already but I've just been given a runaround. So money are already on Samsung's side and later probably on Adobe's side but the app is useless.

Could anybody help me, please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Hi Patrik,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. I'd love to help you figure this out.

I have reviewed your profile & the subscription for Lightroom from Samsung Store is inactive/canceled.

This is a user-to-user forum. You can subscribe to Adobe Lightroom from this page: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

If you need help with placing an order, you can reach us. Here are links through which you can contact our team via live chat or call for an ac

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Patrik,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry for the trouble with Lightroom. I'd love to help you figure this out.

I have reviewed your profile & the subscription for Lightroom from Samsung Store is inactive/canceled.

This is a user-to-user forum. You can subscribe to Adobe Lightroom from this page: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

If you need help with placing an order, you can reach us. Here are links through which you can contact our team via live chat or call for an account or payment-related issue.

You can read this FAQ to learn more about Creative Cloud Photography plans: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq/CCPp.html 

Let us know if this helps,
Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I have deleted the app downloaded from Galaxy Store and have installed the regular one from Google Play. Then I've tried to place another order which has worked. So currently I'm happy. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2024 Jan 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had same issue so I cancelled my subscription from Galaxy Store. I couldn't find this anywhere in my profile either. I tried to subscribe again but it doesn't allow me to make another purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines