• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nothing happening when I try to export images in Lightroom 4.3

New Here ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i click to export an image, nothing happens, doesnt come up with the normal options for file type etc..

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 05, 2021 Jul 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have an image selected?

Does the keyboard shortcut [Shift+E] work?

What do you see? Post a screen-clip of you full screen.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Rowan5C41_0-1625587110827.png

Thanks...

yes i have it selected and i just tried the keyboard shortcut and that didnt do anything either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 06, 2021 Jul 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not see anything major wrong with your screen-clip, other than your Cloud storage is almost full (The Cloud icon shows a yellow exclamation mark). Perhaps Lightroom is having difficulty downloading the original file to enable the Export?

Try resetting Preferences by restarting Lightroom while holding down [Alt and Shift] (Windows) / [Opt and Shift] (Mac) while opening Lightroom, until you see the 'Reset' dialog.

And you are saying that nothing you do will show the Export dialog like this-

2021-07-07 08_54_51-MOBILE SYNC ICONS.jpg

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines