Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nube de Adobe

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, 

Antes tenia una cuenta de estudiante con un email de la escuela, actualmente me he cambiado de escuela y porlo tanto de correo.

Mi problema es que no puedo acceder a la nube de cuenta anterior para recuperar los proyectos que tenia, pues se me ha caducado el contrato. 

Existe alguna manera para juntar las dos cuentas o cambiar el correo electronico para poder recuperar los proyectos?

Muchas gracias,

Sergi Llasat

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Adobe Lightroom's data on the cloud is linked to one profile in an account. There isn't an automated way to migrate data directly like that.

If you have access to the email account, please follow this workflow.

If you are seeking all your work & not just the images in Lightroom, you can check if this helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/transfer-assets.html

Let me know how it goes,
Thanks!
Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines