• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OnePlus 8 DNG files appears to have a violet tint when imported in Lightroom Mobile

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2020 Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to import a RAW dng file shot on OnePlus 8 to Lightroom Mobile CC, I get a weird violet cast. The tint is set to - 150 automatically and makes the slider unusable. This is really annoying. I had no such issues on my OnePlus 7T Pro.

I saw a similar thread in the community: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/lg-g6-dng-appears-in-lightroom-cc-with-...

I'm facing this exact same issue and I'm not sure if there's any proper fix to it. See the screenshot below. I'm also attaching the raw file for you to try out. 

DNG file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11sB-ULdSWiKKp8CpZb1rzPV2CVGRcv8G/view?usp=drivesdk

Screenshot_20200906-135738.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are probably better off asking in the Lightroom Mobile forum, as this is apparently where the problem happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@dj_paige But this happens on Lightroom PC as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post to a better forum, Lr Mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any Lightroom Mobile expert I can tag?

I tested RAW files from several Snapdragon 865 devices and it seems like all of them are having the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you get a fix for this as I'm have the same exactly the same issue with my oppo x2 Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines