Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

ONLY download LR mobile photos on iphone to LR Classic on desktop

Explorer ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THIS WORKS -   I'm trying to get my photos taken with LR mobile to a folder on my desktop and into LR classic on my desktop.

BUT - How do I delete the photos in LR mobile from my phone?

How do I keep photos in LR classic  from going into my LR library on the internet?    (I only want iphone photos to come into LR;  NOT photos in LR collections to go to cloud or phone. )  WANT one way sync.

HELP!

TOPICS
How to, iOS, Mobile, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you turn on the sync in Lightroom Classic all photos that are in the Lightroom cloud will download to your computer. By default the photos go to your Pictures folder but you can change this is Lightroom Classics preferences. 

Photos will not sync from Lightroom Classic up to the Lightroom cloud automatically. It takes another step to make that happen. Also those photos still remain on your hard drive. Only smart preview images are synced to the cloud.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines