• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“Open in Lightroom” function with a minimal change

Explorer ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I press on open innlightroom in the photo app on my iPhone pro max, I get to choose whether I want to open Lightroom now or Later, and when I press open now (it's my way of editing) I always end up back in Lightroom but in the same view as last time, last photo. So I have to go back and pick the new photo. 

it's not a major thing but going straight to the photo I'm importing would be so neat😉 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I confirmed what you are saying -- when you share a photo from your camera roll to Lightroom, and then launch Lightroom, the photo you just imported does not automatically open.  I will ask the team if it's possible to address this.

Fyi, if the photo you want to edit happens the be the most recent photo in your camera roll, you can open and edit it quickly in Lightroom by long pressing on the Lr app icon and then choose "Edit Last Photo"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines