Open in Photoshop - Ipad

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i have the problem when importing pictures by clicking "open in photoshop" , editing them and send it back by clicking "return to Lightroom" that it doesn't work anymore. I did it several times and didn't change anything. However it doesn't work anymore and I cannot Import the edited pictures back to Lightroom.

Anyone knows this problem and can help me?

to be fair ... I am really disappointed from Adobe Lightroom and photoshop on iPad till now. Hope it will get much better soon. 

thanks

TOPICS
Mobile, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several others have reported it here (including me):

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-for-mobile/round-trip-lightroom-to-photoshop-on-ipad/m-p/12...

Hopefully some Adobe staff will jump in with an acknowledgment or solution. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Christianlang3 

Thanks for taking the time report this.  There is a bug tracked on the Photoshop iPad team for this issue.  I don't know the fix schedule.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Charlie, for the update. It is good to know this is acknowledged as an issue and is being worked!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines