• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Other Crop Options

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this has already been requested, I didn't personally find it searching for it so apologies in advance if I missed it.
I know it's a minor thing but I use lightroom mobile on my Ipad and Samsung quite often, and I wish that there are other crop ratios besides 1:1, 3:2, 4:5, 4:3, and 16:9. I shoot a lot of stills on anamorphic lenses, and I often want to crop my 6x2 desqueezed photos down to 2.35:1, but these options doesn't exist in LR mobile.

What I would like to ask you of you guys is to let us define an aspect ratio by entering it in and saving as a custom crop preset. (So we don't have to enter it each and every time) Instead of "custom" being a drag selection without any way of knowing what the aspect ratio is, please make it a custom [ ]x[ ] box where we can enter our own. I often just export from lightroom as 6x2 original, and crop it in another software, it would be great if I can do it all in LR mobile.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This would be amazing and would really help in simplifying the process of editing anamorphic photos!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump!

We sorely need this on the mobile apps for the iPad and the Android apps. It's really annoying not being able to enter a custom crop factor. Dragging the crop lines is just not precise enough. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bump as well. Def need this. 

In addition would be nice to actually be able to do the anamorphic desqueeze in Lightroom. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines