• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OverLoad on my storage?

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my storage is going crazy? I have 2 GB of avalible space and some how my lightroom is taking up most of my storage because of the libray. How do I fix this? I dont understnd and I feel like Im going crazy because I cant edit ANYTHING or uploade ANYTHING. Please Im begging anyone to help me at this pointScreen Shot 2021-05-03 at 11.57.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-05-03 at 11.56.38 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of the Lightroom Preferences>Local Storage tab?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 8.19.07 AM.png

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a external hard drive ( My passport for Mac ) so Ive switched the prefrence to that instead but it still doesnt do anything and it also tells me there no room on it even though theres 0 way for the fact its a 4T drive and I have at most 100GB (maybe a bit more but not 4T)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Change the photo cache size to something lower, say 5%. Can you then repeat that screenshot so that I can check that location change that you did.

Also, using Finder open that Lightroom Library.lrlibrary package and drill down till you find the "Originals" folder and then  do a "Get Info" on that folder. Just want to see how much space is being used by Lightroom to store originals.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines