• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Overriding PC audio volume

New Here ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm gettting a weird issue where lightroom CC is manually overriding my pc's audio to 67% while lightroom is my active window. If I switch to another window like file explorer or chrome, spotify, etc the volume goes back down to what I had it set to. This happens with speakers and bluetooth headset.

I'm in Windows 10

Adobe Photoshop Lightroom version 4.1

20201120-1311-17d302b Build

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Adobe Lightroom. We are here to help.

You are using Adobe Lightroom v4.1, and Adobe Lightroom 5.3 is available via the Creative Cloud desktop app. Updating the app to the latest version will iron out any underlying issues in the older versions.

Please update to the latest version of Adobe  Lightroom to 5.3, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Lightroom. More detailed instructions for updating 

Let us know if this issue persists,

Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2022 May 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am now in version 5.3 and the issue still persists. Any other
suggestions?

Thanks,

Troy
-----------------------------------------

Troy Provencal
IG: @tro_prov <>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi I just wanted to follow up on this. I've updated to the most recent version as suggested but the issue still persists. This is making lightroom unusable while listening to anything via headphones. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines