• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: (Android) 7.4.1 crashes when exporting video

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am experiencing oroblems with LR Mobile on Android. 

I import the video, optionally apply some preset, try to export it and the app crashes. 

What I have tried so far: clean cache both from app and from Android system, uninstall the app, restart the phone and install the app again. The behaviour is the same: I see progress indicator than the app returns to main library screen. After that I see a zero-size file in Adobe Lightroom folder. When trying to export in "Original" it saves only the original file without presets applied.

I have a log file from my previous attempts in form of a screenshot. I have attached it to this message. 

I have an Samsung S22 Ultra 12GB Ram Exynos version with the latest Android on board.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Thanks to everyone who reported this issue. We are currently investigating and will update this thread as we find out more. Thank you for your patience. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm experiencing exactly same issues on my S22 Ultra. Haven't tried yet how exporting behaves on iPad or Windows. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am happy that I am not alone with this problem and you can confirm it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too. s22 and LR 7.4.1

tried all the same fixes as original poster.

please fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2022 Aug 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exact same issue S22 Ultra. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. Using Samsung s22.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I'm experiencing the same issue with my s22 ultra 5G. Did you get any support from Adobe? Br AJ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Mobile (Android) keeps crashing every time I try to export a video (even if it's without any edits) or if I try to use the sky masking feature. This is ridiculous for an app I have to pay for. I'm running the latest version of Lightroom and I have the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lIGHTROOM CRASHES DAILY AND ITS USELESS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to everyone who reported this issue. We are currently investigating and will update this thread as we find out more. Thank you for your patience. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have  samsung S20 plus and it just keeps getting a "couldn't complete export" error for vids. I also tried lightroom web as a workaround and it only gives three option to export the original version. Is there another workaround? How long would this fix take?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!

Samsung galaxy s22 ultra.

Crashes everytime after exporting.

Please fix asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

S22 ultra. Crashes when saving video. But sometimes works as EXPORT FILE - ORIGINAL. But still need to be fixed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estoy en lo mismo necesitamos apoyo por favor!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing this same issue now, exactly. Was a solution ever posted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Issue was fixed for me in the next update. All videos export as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines