• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Foto dañada en la sd luego de importar

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hola comunidad, luego de importar mis fotos a lightroom, si vuelvo a conectar la tarjeta con el lector usb c o con la camara directo por usb c la primera foto de la tarjeta queda corrompida, probe 3 diferentes tarjetas sd.

mi solucion hasta ahora es tener doble tarjeta en la camara.

camara sonya7iii
 iPadOS y lightroom a ultima version.

gracias!

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

We will try to reproduce this within the Lightroom team so a developer can gather more details to investigate.  Let me ask some questions to help us investigate:

• Does this happen only with Lightroom, or also when importing from your Sony A7III to iOS Photos?
  • In Lightroom, are you using Import from Connected Device, or Import from Files (and then browsing to your camera)?  This is important to know.
  • What exact iPad OS version and device model # are you using?
  • If there is a firmware update for your camera, have you updated to it?

Thanks for sharing answers to these questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• i didn´t try import to ios photos
  • i use import from connected device.
  • i had 15.2.1 and i am updating to 15.3 right now i use a Kolke multi/io usb c, but its the same problem if a connect the camera direct with a usb c cable.
  • i got 4.0 and i see that is 4.1 update, i will update and do new tests.

thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @hermanpascoll 

Thank you for the info!

"i didn´t try import to ios photos" -- can you check if the same problem happens when importing to your iOS Camera Roll (using the iOS Photos app)?  

I also wonder, if you remove 1 of 2 cards before trying Direct Import into Lightroom, does the same problem still happen?

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Investigating

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2022 Mar 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello again @hermanpascoll 

The Lightroom iOS team has not been able to reproduce the issue you described. The comment was: "Couldn't reproduce the issue. Both cards are fine after import and new images are saved. Tested with build from app store. Updated Sony camera firmware to latest 4.0.1 and formatted SD cards. Tested on iPad Pro 11", iOS 15.3.1."

Is this still a problem for you?

If so, can you update to the latest firmware from Sony?  Also, can you check if the same problem happens when importing to your iOS Camera Roll (using the iOS Photos app, not Lightroom)?  I am wondering if this is a hardware/firmware problem for all apps on your iPad?

I also wonder, if you remove 1 card before trying Direct Import into Lightroom, does the same problem still happen on the remaining card? (Does this happen only when 2 cards are installed?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines