• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid for premium but sometimes I open the app and I don’t have my premium features

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have paid for light room premium on the Lightroom app and sometimes I open the app and I have the features and other times I open the app and it's like I have the free version. 
just this morning I was using the selective feature and now I'm back in the app and I can't use it. I close the app, restart my phone, etc and it doesn't seem to make a difference. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom mobile Premium is sometimes not showing up on your device even after you've purchased the subscription.

Would you mind checking the below soulutions and let us know if that helps?

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not working. 
but now I've realized that the subscription somehow tied to my yahoo email account versus the gmail email account where I keep all of my photos (which is weird because I received the invoice in my gmail)... I don't use my yahoo account one at all, in fact I never even created an account using my yahoo. 
tried redownloading the premium to my gmail Adobe account and still links up to my yahoo account. 
I've unsubscribed from premium. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update and sorry for the inconvenience caused. I believe the issue was related to the two email accounts and the premium subscription tied to either one of those where you were not able to access it.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am already aware of this. 
I downloaded it on the account/email I use and was logged in on. so why would it tie to an email/account I do not use or wasn't even logged into at the time? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines