• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Paid for subscription for Lightroom CC but premium features can’t be used. Says my subscription expired. pls help.

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Paid for subscription for Lightroom CC but premium features can’t be used. Says my subscription expired. pls help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2017 Dec 20, 2017

Could you please try to re-sign-in. your issue should be fixed. - Guido/Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue sir. tried all sign in /out adobe and apps store use email. but still have the loading screen on restore purchase. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 'benzaic'

I see a active Lightroom Premium subscription for the email ID I see for you here.  Are things working OK for you now?  If you are trying to sign in via Google or Facebook, perhaps try entering your email ID directly via Adobe ID?  Pleaese let us know if you are still blocked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ditto here. I paid as well and cannot use the pro features. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try to sign in again.  Your issue should be fixed.  Also, please ensure your iTunes account payment method/credit card info is up-to-date to ensure uninterrupted service.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This worked for me, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem! I Paid in app for subscription for Lightroom Mobile but premium features can’t be used. Says my subscription expired. pls help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jordan

I just replied to your first post (another thread).  We think we've found and fixed the issue here.  We sincerely apologize for the interruption of service.  Please let us know if you are still not able to access Lightroom Premium service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2020 Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have the same issue. When I click restore purchases, the circle starts circling like forever but nothing happens. My subscription is through Apple and is active, but the Lightroom mobile app says it expired. I tried deleting the app, turning my phone off and on, reinstalling the app. Still the same issue. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 12, 2020 Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone can fix my problem???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again Jordan

I can tell from your many posts this was an urgent issue for you.  Sincerely, I apologize for the trouble.  If every you need help urgently, please contact Adobe Support directly.  

Thank you,

Charlie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. They deleted all of my photos and presets and after chatting with them blamed Apple. Apple confirmed I still have a subscription and this is an issue on their end. I want this solved. I want my purchases back. I have logged out and back in. Even chatting they said I have no subscription, but I do. Can someone please figure this out or provide me full refund for the past 2 years of photos lost. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2021 Aug 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Marie5EB4 

We are eager to help.  Please let us know what platform you used to subscribe to Lightroom.  It's not clear to us, because you have posted about your problem in multiple threads, and those threads relate to multiple platforms.  Can you tell us on which platform/device you subscribed (Mac, Windows, iOS, Android)?

There is no Lightroom subscription associated with the email ID you used to post to the forums.  My guess is you were asked to sign back into the app for security reasons, and you used a different email ID or social login (Facebook, Google, or Apple ID) that doesn't match your original subscribed Lightroom email ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, same thing for me. I have had this app for 2 years. Never even did a trial, just straight to monthly payments. I am still paying for it and yet they say I don't have a subscription on my app and have deleted all my photos and presets. I contacted them and they said it's apples fault, however Apple only facilitates the subscription plan, which IS ACTIVE AND BEING PAID FOR. Someone either give me a full refund for losing everything and deleting my subscription or figure it out and get my stuff back. I have all receipts for the past 2 years. It is active, so figure it out Adobe. This isn't apples fault.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. I bought a year subscription in august and haven't been able to use it 😞 please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you sign-in to https://account.adobe.com/ ...cou you double-check if there is still an active subsscripiton listed? Just asking since I can only see a canceled "Lightroom plan with 1TB" - hope this helps- Guido/ Lr QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know where to find it on my adobe account but under my subscription on my iPhone it shows my year I paid for as active and the payment also went through in my bank. So I basically just lost $119 I guess 

EA0B4DD5-38CE-4CA4-9387-C2F462BEFAE4.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 09, 2021 Dec 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@cait219298111spm 

I do see a Lightroom 1TB subscription made via Mac for the email you used to post for help here. This was started back in August and does look valid and active.

I also see a separate Lightroom Mobile subscription started 2 days ago, which it separate from and redundant to the LR 1TB plan you started on Mac.  Please cancel this Lightroom Mobile Premium plan as it adds nothing that is not already provided by the the subscription from your Mac.  Please contact Apple Support and request they refund you, as we cannot issue refunds for iOS transactions -- Apple manages those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You’ve posted to a very old thread. It is highly unlikely that the issue described in this thread, though not impossible, is the same issue which you are currently experiencing. Rather than resurrect an old thread that is seemingly similar, you are better posting to a new thread with fresh, complete information including system information, a complete description of the problem and step-by-step instructions for reproduction. 

In the unlikely event the issue is the same, we will merge you back into the appropriate location. 

Thank you!

Rikk Flohr - Customer Advocacy: Adobe Photography Products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines