• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Panorama merge doesn't return to album view

Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously after performing a panorama merge, LR would return you to the album you were in, and the new merged photo would be the one selected.

Now (I believe after 4.1), after the merge is completed, LR changes to the "Recently Added" view showing the new merged photo. This is really annoying and a waste of time because I then need to go back to the album I was in, and find where I was up to.

Can this bug be fixed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user-to-user forum. We are not Adobe. For feature requests, go to https://feedback.photoshop.com. Search for your feature request first. If it is already requested by someone else, then don't create a new thread but add your vote to the existing request.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. Just wondering have other users experienced this change of
behaviour?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines