Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pas de masquage Ai sur Ipad 6th (2018) / No Ai Masking tool on Ipad 6th 2018

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2022 Jan 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,
L'ipad 6 de 2018 (iOs à jour) fait bien partie des périphériques gérés et supportés par LR Mobile, or impossible d'avoir accès aux outils de masquages automatiques avec Ai (masque ciel et sujet). Plusieurs mois que j'attends, j'ai désinstallé, réinstallé, rien à faire : je n'ai pas l'option (voir image attachée).
Sur mon vieux One+ 6 : tout fonctionne impeccable.
j'ai contacté Adobe mais je n'ai aucun retour sur le problème.

Qui a ce problème ? comment le résoudre ?

------

The iPad 6th is normally part of the devices that are entitled to it, but nothing since 3 months. I contacted Adobe : no answer on this subject. My request has been forwarded (several times!) But not any improvement. 😭

On the other hand, on my One+6 : the ai masking tool works pretty fine...

Help !

Who has the same problem and who can solve it ???

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

If I read this page correctly, the iPad 6th Gen device does not support Select Subject and Select Sky in the new Masking feature: https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-cc/using/masking-mobile-ios.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 23, 2022 Jan 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have the option to Select Sky or Select Subject? Can you use the brush tool or the radial filter tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I read this page correctly, the iPad 6th Gen device does not support Select Subject and Select Sky in the new Masking feature: https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/lightroom-cc/using/masking-mobile-ios.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh my god, yes... it's true....

How can a device like the iPad not have this functionality when older smartphones do? 😳
Is there any hope for the development of this feature?

Are we to understand that a 2-3 year old iPad can't run lightroom with all the premium features? I find it hard to tell myself that every 2 years I have to change the ipad to get lightroom running properly. I have no desire to change my Ipad to have what I have on my smartphone.🙄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines