• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pay for premium on the mobile app and not working

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2021 Apr 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay for premium features every month, yet the features don't work. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2021 Apr 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to Restore Purchase as outlined below?

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I upgraded to a premium account.  But I can't use the features.  For example, if I want to make a note, I keep getting the message: 'please setup an e-mail account on your devine and try again'.  Very bizarre since I'm already logged in with my email account.  Someone tips because in this way premium has no added value.  P.S. I use Adobe on my iPad Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Wim5C39 I've just checked the server-side and it looks to me that you have an Acrobat Premium subscription applied which does not include the Lr service. @vazielinski not sure if you still have problems, if so just triy to re-sign-in with the same adobe-id which you use for this forum?  - Hope this helps, Guidi/ Lr QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines