• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payed for subscription, don’t have the features

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I payed for my subscription to Lightroom a couple days ago. I kept checking it and the photos wouldn't upload to the cloud, and now it's saying I haven't purchased the membership but I already have. If I try to purchase it again, it says you already have a subscription to this, and if I press the cloud button it's acting as if I don't.. idk what to do and I’m pretty upset considering I spent money on this and can't even access anything.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that Lightroom is showing as trial version even though you've bought it.

Would you mind signing out of the Lightroom app from the (Help> System Info) menu and then try signing back in? Also, are you using Lightroom on your desktop, phone or both devices? 

What type of Lightroom subscription have you bought? If it is the Lightroom Premium subscription, you may try restoring your purchase, see: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/kb/lightroom-mobile-in-app-purchase-issue.html#Issue 

Also, note that if you've bought Lightroom from your school or via any other organization, Creative Cloud memberships redeemed from Kivuto may not include access to Lightroom desktop and mobile apps - depending on what licensing your institution offers for your home use. See: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-classic/kb/lightroom-mobile-available-education-memberships.html 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines