• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pc not syncing with iphone

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, upgraded to IPhone 11 but photos not syncing with PC. The cloud symbol on Lightroom app has a line through it. When I click it, it says I have to pay £4.99 to go on Lightroom premium. My payments for Lightroom are up to date 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried to Restore Purchase?

In the Settings menu, tap the > icon displayed next to your Account name and Adobe ID. Then Restore Purchase, if it's there.

Also signing out and back in may possibly help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kush5C06 

The advice shared about Restore Purchase makes sense if you subscribed through your mobile app.  However, it seems like you have a desktop subscription and in this case Restore Purchase will not help.

Please try the other advice about signing out and back into your mobile app, and please be sure to sign in with the same Email ID you used to sign into your Lightroom desktop app.  My guess is that you are not signed into the correct account on your mobile app.

If you still need help, please contact Adobe Support directly.   Visit https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html, sign in, and then select the chat option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines