• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Phantom Images on AppleTV

Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have sync'd a number of images from Lightroom Classic to the Cloud (942). I am now displaying them on Lightroom for AppleTV. For some reason I'm getting 14 phantom blank images when I display All Photos on Lightroom for AppleTV. I can't seem to get rid of these.

I do NOT see these Phantom images on Lightrrom Web, Lightroom Cloud or Lightroom Mobile. So it seems to be limited to an issue with Lightroom for AppleTV.

Has anyone seen this issue? Any ideas on how to rectify?

I have reloaded Albums and Restarted AppleTV. Next I'll try to delete and reinstall the Lightroom App.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Turns out it was a sync issue after all. After deleting 14 sync issues, all is well again.

Interesting that this only showed up in Lightroom on AppleTV and not the other cloud apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And ... I deleted and reinstalled the App and the problem still appears. I see this same issue on all three of my AppleTV's.

Just FYI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turns out it was a sync issue after all. After deleting 14 sync issues, all is well again.

Interesting that this only showed up in Lightroom on AppleTV and not the other cloud apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @JRHowell 

Though you found a way to resolve this, I'm still glad you reported the issue -- sounds like there is potentially some improvement LRTV can make.  I'll ensure this is logged for engineering to investigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines