• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo couldn't be imported error message in Lightroom Mobile (Android)

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! 

Estaba subiendo diferentes fotos a Lightroom Mobile, cuando de repente la app se ha puesto negra y, cuando ha vuelto en sí, he querido continuar subiendo fotos, pero no me ha dejado y me ha aparecido la notificación "Una foto no se ha podido importar".

He apagado el móvil y lo he vuelto a encender y me continúa apareciendo la misma notificación.

Mi móvil es Android, concretamente un Redmi Note 8 Pro.

Espero podáis ayudarme a solucionar el problema.

Gracias,

Raquel

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Raquel, 

Which exact version of Lightroom on your mobile are you using? Do you get the error while importing from a specific location or a specific image/collection? What is the file format of the image? 

Can you log in to the cloud,  lightroom.adobe.com, and check if your assets are synced or not? If it's synced, try logging out of the application, uninstall it, and reinstall it again. (Don't do it if the images are not synced)

Please verify your device meets the necessary system specifications: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/system-requirements.html.

You may check out the suggestions offered in this discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-for-mobile-apple-tv/lightroom-mobile-failing-to-import-phot...

Let us know the outcome.

Thanks,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines