Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo failed to load

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C4524AE4-CFBB-4E20-A576-DA010700E516.jpeg

 Whole album has this kind of errors and I cannot get my photos. Why I should pay for keeping photos in cloud if you cannot guarante safety of storage?

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @girzu ,

Thanks for reaching out. We are here to help.

Could you please confirm the Adobe Lightroom mobile version and your iOS? Does the issue also occur on images shot on the phone using the phone's or Lightroom's in-app camera? When do you get this error? Does it happen while performing a specific task?

Log in at https://lightroom.adobe.com and see if it tells you why they won't sync in the Sync Issues album:

RanjishaSengupta_0-1678372069305.png

We're here to help, just need some details. We hope to hear from you soon.

Best,

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @girzu 

Just checking in to see if you resolved this issue?  I didn't see any follow up to Ranjisha's questions.

That error indicates your image is not fully uploaded to Lightroom's cloud storage.  Is it possible you didn't finish syncing from another Lightroom app like Lightroom desktop?

If all your LR apps are fully synced, no images are still uploading, and you can still reproduce this problem, please let us know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines