• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Library Lost after Student Licence Expired

New Here ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Evening, er well, should I say bad evening.

I was subscribed to the whole Creative Cloud package through my university, but without any notice, the school terminated the student licences. I had all my photos and presets stored in the cloud through Lightroom and now can't access my student account anymore. Is there some kind of way to reobtain my pictures or transfer them to a non-student account?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Business and Institutional (School) logins changed recently.  Please sign out, and sign back into the app, and after you enter your email address and password please choose the School/Organization/Business option on the login screen, and not the "Personal" option.  Your photos should still be available to sync down to your device even if your eductional subscription is no longer active.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick answer but sadly it seems i cannot log in to the account through the School/Organization/Business option, but only through the personal option. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please reach out to your plan administrator at your school.  Your administrator will have access to Enterprise Support if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 04, 2023 Jul 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issue, very frustrating that we just lose access and can't even get it back if we pay the subscription. many many hours of effort went into creating those presets 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines