Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo recovery

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi all, hoping for a small miracle 🤞

A while back I had photos done of my daughter and my photographer uses light room to share the albums. I had downloaded the photos to a flash drive that has since gotten lost and I JUST found out that Adobe recently started auto deleting albums after like 30days. 💔 my photographer doesn't keep copies of her photos and now I have no photos of my daughters shoot. 

What I am wondering is, is there ANY way to recover these photos? 

Thanks for the help💕

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

I haven't heard anything about albums auto deleting. It sounds like the photographer shared the album with you and after a certain amount of time they deleted the album. If this happened recently, the photos are probably still in the deleted section of the photographers Lightroom account. You will need to contact the photographer to find out.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, No.

If the flash drive has the only copy, then your only hope is to find the Flash drive.

Backup, backup, backup- a lesson learned.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't heard anything about albums auto deleting. It sounds like the photographer shared the album with you and after a certain amount of time they deleted the album. If this happened recently, the photos are probably still in the deleted section of the photographers Lightroom account. You will need to contact the photographer to find out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Delete photo recovery lr room app me se Lana he

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines