• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos&Video flow management: Lightroom Mobile and iPhone native Photo App

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible, or do you have a tip, to delete rejected photo flagged throught Lightroom Mobile on both Lightroom Libraries and iPhone native photo App ?

I'm taking photos and video throught iPhone 12 Pro Max native Photo App and them import them through Lightroom Mobile.

This will allow me not to do the selection two time to free up space on my iphone.

Or do you have another optimal way to proceed ?

I do not use iCloud Apple services.

Thanks for your advices.

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2022 Jan 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As they are separate and not linked the only process I know of is a manual one.

Agreed it is a pain, maybe create a feature  request (if deleting from the Canera Roll via a third party app is even possible) in the Ideas section of this forum, if there isn't an existing one that you can vote for. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

A third party app can delete from the camera roll, but once the photo is copied to Lightroom it is a separate copy, so the connection with the camera roll copy is lost. Maybe it would be possible with a Shortcut script, but I never tried that.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines