Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos appear pixellated/low-res in mobile app

Explorer ,
May 11, 2024 May 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry if there's already an answer to this question in this community but I couldn't find it (to be honest, I'm also not great at understanding how to find answers...). I have pin-sharp photos of birds on my laptop app of the cloud-based Lightroom, which automatically synch to my mobile app. But when I click on photos in the mobile app, they are no longer pin-sharp, and when I try and share or export them from my phone app, the low resolution is retained. They look pixellated or low resolution, or as if the image hasn't fully loaded. I could be wrong, but I don't recall this always being the case in the past. This isn't an import settings issue, as it is purely to do with how synched photos appear in the mobile app. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or a setting I need to change? 

The mobile app version is 9.2.2 on an iphone 13 (IOS 17.4.1), and my laptop app is 7.2 WAS x64 on a HP Spectre X360 circa 2021.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Andy 

Thanks,

Andy 

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2024 May 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

On your iPhone, select one of the affected images in Lightroom mobile then tap on the cloud icon upper right. What is file type is listed under "LOCAL" and what is listed under "CLOUD BACKUP"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines