• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos come up as black rectangle when opening select photos in Lightroom

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

only recently i have had this issue i can view the photos no problem in the library with many others i have but i cannot view any photos when i click on them and try and edit them all i see is a black rectangle that blends in to the background. any help in solving this will be much appreciated.Picture1.png

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom. Would you mind going to Lightroom.adobe.com to check if you're able to see the images that are opening up this way?

If they appear fine, please go to the Preferences for Lightroom, then Performance & disable the option to Use Graphics Processor. Once done, quit & relaunch Lightroom to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Lightroom. Would you mind going to Lightroom.adobe.com to check if you're able to see the images that are opening up this way?

If they appear fine, please go to the Preferences for Lightroom, then Performance & disable the option to Use Graphics Processor. Once done, quit & relaunch Lightroom to check if that helps.

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks

Problem solved

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines