• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photos disappeared out of nowhere

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2022 Apr 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I recently took photos in Lightroom raw and out of nowhere the photos disappeared! I need to recover. they were not deleted but suddenly disappeared

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Do you use the 'Free' Lightroom version?

Do you pay a subscription?

I do not see the 'Cloud' sync icon in your screen-clips.

The 'Free' version will delete your photos if you [Delete the App] or [Upgrade the App]. Photos can then only be restored from a previous phone Backup.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

"recently updated" - and IF using the 'Free' Version (which the OP has not told us yet) then all photos are deleted.

Free or Subscribed Lightroom??

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photos disappeared from – where? Are you referring to shooting with the Lightroom Camera? Did you create an album for the photos? If not they should be in 'All Photos'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked "all photos" but it's not there. And yes, I took the pictures on the app's own camera.. I don't understand the reasons and it's gone, I'm really bad about it, they were work photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you update Lightroom to the most current version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

recently updated 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2022 Apr 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you were taking the photos for work did you check as you were taking pictures that they were there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"recently updated" - and IF using the 'Free' Version (which the OP has not told us yet) then all photos are deleted.

Free or Subscribed Lightroom??

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

free version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I checked and they were there, but suddenly they're gone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with the Adobe Lightroom mobile. We are here to help!

Could you please confirm the version of Adobe Lightroom mobile (Hamburger menu or three horizontal lines > About Lightroom)? As a test, have you tried creating a test album or adding flags or ratings to any images, and did they sync? Have you recently imported a large number of images?

You can also log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check the total images synced over to the cloud.

We hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks!

Sameer K

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't import large numbers of photos, I took photos in the Lightroom camera and suddenly disappeared 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try to take another photo with the camera and then post a screen shot of the All Photos view

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's showing up, but the others I took didn't come back..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you use the 'Free' Lightroom version?

Do you pay a subscription?

I do not see the 'Cloud' sync icon in your screen-clips.

The 'Free' version will delete your photos if you [Delete the App] or [Upgrade the App]. Photos can then only be restored from a previous phone Backup.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, used the free version. And how do I do that "previous backup on phone?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://www.androidauthority.com/backup-android-phone-708622/

See this next link for "lost assets" that includes the following quote-

https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/lost-photos-presets-lightroom-mobile.html

"What can I do if I've lost photos or presets during uninstall of Lightroom for mobile?

• Assets that have not been synced and are missing after uninstalling Lightroom for mobile may be recoverable via a previous backup. If no backup exists, unfortunately the photos or presets will not be recoverable."

I do not have an Android product so cannot be more specific, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines