• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos edited on iPad are not syncing to Lightroom Classic on Windows desktop

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's happening a lot. I download all my photos in to lightroom classic and sync it lightroom. I work and Edit the photos in my ipad, but they don't sync on my desktop. And all photos that I edited in my ipad go back to how the desktop (lightroom classic) has them. I am wasting my time editing in lightroom. Why this is happening 

TOPICS
iPadOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

I've seen this a handful of times too. I think the key is to make sure the edits sync to the cloud before opening Lightroom Classic. Make sure your iPad remains connected to WiFi. I also leave the Lightroom app open until syncing is complete.

You can confirm the edits have made it to the cloud by viewing Lightroom online at lightroom.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Esteban Bedoya 

Are you running the recently updated versions of each app, version 12.0 for Lr Classic, and version 8.0 for LR iPad?  If not, does an update help?

Do your iPad edits show if you sign into https://lightroom.adobe.com and view your account in our LR web app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I'm running the latest. The problem is not always. Some times. I download all photos in Lrc and sync them with Lr. I start working on my ipad. The the edits doesn't sync with my desktop and everything I have done in my ipad goes back to the original way I left them on my desktop 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do we have a follow up about this situation? It's happening to me as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody said anything, yety. What I am doing is working in one project at the time.  I was jumping from project to project and that is what it was happening. I think!  When I work in obne project at the time, it works fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen this a handful of times too. I think the key is to make sure the edits sync to the cloud before opening Lightroom Classic. Make sure your iPad remains connected to WiFi. I also leave the Lightroom app open until syncing is complete.

You can confirm the edits have made it to the cloud by viewing Lightroom online at lightroom.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seit den neusten Updates habe ich Probleme in meinem Workflow:

Bisher:
Importieren mit LR Classic am Mac - Bearbeiten am iPad - Exportieren aus LR Classic am Mac

Versionen:
LR auf iPad V 8.0.0 7FE042/60

LR Classic 12.0 Build 202210031128

Folgende Probleme tauchen nun auf:

- Nach Bearbeitung und Cloud-Sync am iPad übernimmt der Mac die Bearbeitungen der iPad nicht, sondern überschreibt sie mit der vorherigen Version. Die Beaebeitungen gehen verloren.

- Einige Stempel vom iPad müssen extra vorm Export am Mac "aktualisiert" werden.

- Neue Objekt-Masken vom Mac kommen nicht auf dem iPad an.

Gerade der erste Fehler ist extrem ärgerlich, weil er mir schon mehrfach viel Arbeit zerstört hat.

Zudem noch ein Hinweis:
Das neue User Interface der Reparatur-Funktion ist für die Nutzung am iPad leider nervig. Nach jeder Nutzung des Reparatur-Stempels mit "Fertig" bestätigen zu müssen statt mit dem nächsten Strich die nächste Stelle zu machen verdoppelt die Anzahl der notwendigen Clicks und ist halt ungewohnt. Warum? Und ich weiß auch nicht, wie von Reparatur- zu Reparaturstrich Einstellungen wie die Weiche Kante oder die Deckkraft beibehalten werden können.

Was kann ich zu den Sync Fehlern tun?

Gruß

Sebastian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2023 Jun 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any updates? I have the same issues, and support doesn't help, only back and forth with the messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines