• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos from iPhone are not uploading to Adobe Lightroom Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For years, I have automatically uploaded photos from my iPhone to Adobe's Lightroom cloud, and then automatically from there into Adobe Lightroom Classic. It worked flawlessly.  Now, for some reason, it is only intermittently uploading - with the result that a number of photos are seemingly randomly missing.  

I know that hey are not being sent to Adobe's cloud, because the photos are missing from the web-based version of Lightroom.   What shows up on the web-based version is being correctly downloaded to my desktop, but of course what's missing from the web-based version is not going to my desktop.

It is not all photos that are missing... two photos taken this morning are safely on the cloud, the web-based version of Lightroom and LRC on my desktop... but a bunch taken the day before are missing, and so are most of the photos taken over the last 3 weeks.  On some days, only 1 or 2 of many photos were transferred; others were not.  In other words, an inconsistent and intermittent issue.

• There is no difference in the file types that did not upload vs those that did upload.
  • The missing photos do not show up as "sync issues"
  • I have tried logged out of my app, and then back in again.  
  • I  deleted the mobile app, reinstalled it, and logged in again. 
  • All the settings on the iPhone and the web-based version of Lightroom have been checked and re-checked, and are correct.
  • There is plenty of unused storage on the iPhone, and in my Adobe coud service.
  • My subscriptions are up to date.
  • I am on a very high speed connection with tested 1400Mbps download and 950Mbps upload.
  • iPhone 11 Pro, running latest IOS v13.5.1, and v5.3.1 of Lightroom Mobile
  • Mac Pro 2019  running latest OSX Catalina v10.15.5, and v9.3 of Lightroom Classic

(3.2 Ghz 16-Core, 768 GB 2933 MHz DDR4 RAM, dual AMD Radeon Pro Vega II 32GB, 8TB SSD)

Please help!  I have wasted hours and hours on this issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Could you send us a diagnostic log and add the link to your forum report as well. Hope to get a clue with help of this diagnostic. You can trigger a diagnostic log when you open up the Settings -> Help& Support and  long tab for up-to 5 sec on the "Access our Support Forum"-entry....this will create a diagnostic log attached to your mail client. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Done!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guido, the logs have been sent by email, but I don't know how to attach a link to them in this forum.  I keep getting the messeage "file type not supported".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guido, still waiting. Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2020 Dec 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you still have the same problems with the current Lr verions 6.1. If so, have you already tried to restart your device to see if that makes a difference. From the logs it looks like that Lr is getting a time-out. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines