• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos from Lightroom web are not visible on mobile

Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added photos to Lightroom on web and edited them there and put them in an album. Now, when I want to see those images in the album on the Lightroom mobile app on my iPhone, they are not visible. I cannot figure how to make the two stay in sync, even though I am logged into both accounts with my same user name.

Expected result - When I add photos to an album in Lightroom on desktop while logged into my Adobe Cloud account, those photos are visible when I am logged into the same account on a mobile device.

Actual result - When I add photos to an album in Lightroom on desktop while logged into my Adobe Cloud account, those photos are NOT visible when I am logged into the same account on a mobile device.

Version of the app -

* web 6.3.1
* iPhone v8.3.2

Platform and OS version -

* Web Dell Laptop with Windows 11 Pro

* Mobile iPhone SE with iOS v16.5

TOPICS
iOS: iPhone , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Force closing the app and restarting did not work, but uninstalling the app and reinstalling did work. Thank you for the nudge in the right direction!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To start, you need to figure out where in the syncing chain is the breakdown.....either syncing from the Lightroom desktop app to the cloud, or syncing from the cloud to the LrM app on your iPhone. Using a browser window on your desktop system, login to your Adobe account at lightroom.adobe.com. This opens the LrWeb app, which gives you a view directly into the cloud account, so see if that album that you created in the Lightroom desktop app also shows in the LrWeb browser app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Jim. When I log into lightroom.adobe.com I do see the all of the photos that I have added using the Lightroom desktop app. Only the mobile is missing the photos.

That means the issue is between the Cloud and mobile app then, right?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That means the issue is between the Cloud and mobile app then, right?

By @howdysprout

It seems that's the case. In the LrWeb app, check to make sure that there isn't a "Sync Errors" special album listingh under the All Photos album. If there isn't, on your mobile device you need to first check the obvious things:

That it is connected to the web (if you have "Use Cellular for sync" unchecked, then you need to have a wifi connection available).

And that cloud syncing isn't paused in the LrMobile app.

Assuming that there is a connection, and syncing isn't paused, try force-closing the app and restarting. Does that work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Force closing the app and restarting did not work, but uninstalling the app and reinstalling did work. Thank you for the nudge in the right direction!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yep, that was going to be the next suggestion if force closing didn't work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines