Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photos have stoped syncing to cloud...tried everything to fix

New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

version 5.3 ...device macbook air

My photos are not syncing to the cloud ...it is like the photos are stuck in sync mode.....

Additional info

I recently got a new macbook air lap top to replace my windows laptop. syncing to the clould has got very slow after that and now its stoped completely , its been trying to sync for a few days

What i have tried

- Turning internet, laptop and cell phone off and on again

- permenently deleting photos in the delete file

- Tried to stop each photo from syncing ... did not stop lightroom syncing

-Removing the photos that won't sync from light room,  Cloud/ lightroom did stop syncing.....after returning removed photos back to lightroom syncing got stuck again ,,,, fortunitly removing the stuck syncing photos stopped my cell phone lightroom trying to sync photos from the cloud....( my cellphone is a very reliable anf healthy andriod)

I spent hours looking for soulition but can,t find one.... some on the internet say that there could be error on the cloud that needs clearing but i have no idea how to fix it.....please help me.....lillie

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could check http://lightroom.adobe.com/ for any photos with sync issues... if the are any these would be displayed in the panel on the left. You could also try uploading via Lightroom Web also, just to ascertain that the issue is Lightroom Desktop.

Sync from the phone is totally independent of sync from Lightroom Desktop, unless the issue is local network related.

A couple of things you could do is logging out of the Creative Cloud app, then back in again.

Also you could try deleting the Lightroom Library.lrlibrary, which will be in the Pictures folder... however make sure that all syncing is completed before this OR you have a back up of the photos that you can reimport if required.

After deletion the Library will rebuild from the Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for that 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines