• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos I did not take appearing in LR mobile?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iphone 11 ios 14.2    I get a notification saying LR is using camera access to control cameras on my network. That is a problem to begin with, LR should never do that. EVER. Funny thing is, I'm not at home and I'm not connected to a wifi network. Only my Tmobile cellular. Then I open LR and there is a photo I have not taken. I know my phone is not hacked and no one has access to the phone so WTF? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom is not asking to browse your network or control cameras on your network -- the app does not do that.  Are you connecting your phone to a camera or SD card via card reader?  That dialog is asking permission to access a connected device to import images.

If this isn't what you're actually doing, can you provide any other info about what workflows you are using? 

"Then I open LR and there is a photo I have not taken"

..The only things I see as possible reasons for this:

* you have Auto Import set in app settings, and the image you didn't capture got on your camera roll in some other way

* someone gained access to your account -- please be safe and change your password immediately!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines