Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Photos in import box rotated wrong

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2023 Jan 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom for IPad: V8.1.1

Ipad OS: 16.2

I plug in my sd card reader (have tried with different ones and get the same result), then insert the SD Card and go to Lightroom. Select import from camera device, but when I pinch to zoom on a portrait photo, it turns landscape and cuts off most of the photo. I've included the video below as an example. 

I prefer to do a round of selection in the import stage before doing final ratings, and would love to be able to zoom and decide which photos I'd like to import, but can't do so fairly if a big part of the image gets cut off and also rotated when pinching.

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2023 Jan 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @GabeSuazo 

Thanks for the screen capture.  I see you trying to zoom in past the maximum thumb size, and in that temporary over-zoomed state the camera rotation metadata is being forgotten.  

The only workaround I can recommend is to stay at the maximum thumbnail size, proceed to select and import image you want to cull further before editing or organizing.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines