• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos not showing up in Lightroom

New Here ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I imported a group of photos from my camera onto lightroom last weekend, which went fine. However, last Thursday I realized that, while they show up as being imported, for some reason when I click on the date, nothing show up. Is there any way any of you can help me with this problem?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nathanael,

Thanks for reaching out. We are sorry for the trouble with Adobe Lightroom. We are here to help.

Could you please share the version of Lightroom from Help >About Lightroom and the operating system version? 

There seems to be an error (!) on the cloud icon. Are you running out of storage on the cloud? If you are about to or have already exceeded the storage, your recent import is yet to be fully synced.

You can also log on to Lightroom Web (https://lightroom.adobe.com) to check current Sync issues on the left part of the screen.

SameerK_0-1651578029810.png

If there are any sync issues, click on them to know more, find the original for those images, and back them up safely before you empty the Sync issues from Lightroom Web. Sync issues usually indicate images that are pending to be synced or have metadata conflicts.

Let us know if this helps,

Thanks!

Sameer K.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines