• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos not syncing and taking up device storage

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2022 Oct 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I recently have attempted to upload 500 photos from my camera to lightroom for ipad. I have come across 2 issues. 

1. The app does not want to upload all the photos. For some reason it is using the space on my ipad and I am running out. Isn't it supposed to go on the cloud not my ipad storage? I also tried clearing the cache but for some reason it is not clearing. This leads me to my second issue. 

2. In an attempt to figure out why the cache is not clearing, I came here and looked for people having the same issue. One person said that they deleted and reinstalled the app and it was fixed. So I did that, but now all my previous photos don't want to sync. I left it running all night and nothing synced. It knows there are photos there but the actual images are coming back blank. How can I get the photos to actually sync and not just show a spinning bar?

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I do not recommend deleting the app when currently imported images are not yet fully synced.  

First, to try unblocking sync, please sign into your account using our Lightroom Web app: https://lightroom.adobe.com/ 

There, do you see an album called "Sync issues?"  If so, delete affected files in Sync issues. Then try to resume syncing.  Please re-import files you deleted from Sync Issues.

Since you deleted the app, you will probably need to re-import files that did not previously finish syncing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines