• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos randomly missing

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Lightroom mobile on my IPad Pro for editing my photos exclusively. I don't even own a computer. I do not sync Lightroom to any other device besides backing up to the cloud, and I upload directly from my camera. I've been noticing over the past several months that photos randomly just disappear. When I go to look for them, they are not in my deleted folder, they are just GONE. Of course I have the originals backed up, but I'm very frustrated these in Lightroom are missing because I spent a LOT of time editing them. Can anyone please help??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Drew5D91 Do not delete Lightroom.  Have you signed into more than one account in Lightroom?  As long as have not deleted Lightroom on your images should still be in your app cache, and this help page has info on how to recover images using iTunes (or now Finder in recent OS versions): https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/recover-lightroom-mobile-photos-itunes-file-sharing.html

It seems like you subscribed to Lightroom many months ago.  If you have files that weren't synced, it's another indication you might have had multiple accounts in play on your device.  Syncing will only work for images in the Adobe ID/Lightroom account that is currently subscribed.  Do you possibly see the image you want if you sign into your account at lightroom.adobe.com in any web browser?  If you images do not show there, but the iTunes File Sharing advice above helps you find image, please try to import them into your paid, syncing account.  You can drag and drop them into your account via the web app I just mentioned. 

If you have deleted Lightroom before your images were synced, do you have any iTunes/iCloud backup of your device from a time when the images you want still existing in Lightroom?  If so, you can Restore that back and the images should reappear (and subsequently sync to your subscribed Lightroom account).

I hope some suggestion here helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines