Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos vanished form Lightroom

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Community, 

I was editing photos last night and when I came to look at them today I noticed many of the photos were gone. I made multiple duplicates on photos to do different edits, and I remember there being maybe 64 photos in an album last night. Today there are 51 photos. Any clue to where my edits went and how to get them back? 

Also, my photos are very slowly synching to the cloud...is there anyway to speed this up?

Best,

Emily

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Emily,

Can you expand on the issue, with what version of Lightroom and Operating System etc.

Also, how many are in the Cloud.... http://lightroom.adobe.com/ ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Selondon, 

I have the most up to date version, 4.0x64 (downloaded in October) and my Operating System is Windows 10. 

Now the issue is bigger. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I reuploaded the pictures that got deleted and reedited them, luckily I saved them in a folder on my computer, because now they are all deleted again and the album only has 1 picture. Another album had maybe 164 photos and now it has 14 photos. 

On my Cloud it shows I only have 31 photos, and my Lightroom app says I have 300+ images synching. How long does it take to sync because this has been going on for weeks now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2020 Nov 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Emily, 

syncing will depend on the speed of your internet uploads... are they still ongoing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines